Mine Detection Dogs From Turkey - Urgent Tran Copy
Time Is Short - Dogs must be in the USA by July 14th or they cannot leave.
Ten Mine Detection Dogs need transport funding from Turkey to the USA. Time is short now as the impending rabies ban by the CDC for 100 countries will keep these dogs stranded in Turkey if they cannot get here by July 14th, 2021.
Due their location (Turkey), transportation options are limited. The cost to bring them home will be around $25,000. Costs will vary and any amount overfunded will go to the next group of dogs waiting in Afghanistan. We must reach at least 75% of this goal by July 10th in order to book their travel. We greatly appreciate anything you can give to bring these deserving heroes home
Thank you for making this happen!
Please give as you are able - You'll smile knowing you've helped rescue these heroes!
Smile and know just how much the gift you give will enrich the lives of these hero dogs. It is amazing to see them transform and we have you, our supporters to thank!
91 cents out of every dollar given goes directly to the work - no waste!
We feel profound about the work we do together. The collective "YOU" makes all our work possible.
Please share our work with others.
You are saving K9 Lives!
If you prefer to use PayPal - https://paypal.me/missionk9rescue
If you prefer to mail a check, please use this address for donations by mail:
Mission K9 Staff and Kennel Team
Petco Foundation - Helping Heroes Award